A charter power catamaran that adjusts to your year-round needs
Should a charter catamaran necessarily meet the standards of a leisure boat?
SEABUS answers no to this question. The design of SEABUS catamarans allows to carry out different operational roles, considerably extending the time frame of use from 6/8 weeks of a traditional leisure catamaran dedicated to charter to 35/40 weeks for a multi-role use.
The return on investment for a SEABUS-SB330 has proved to be less than 2 years, which is an incredible advantage to a charter company.
A new navigation experience
Autonomy up to 300 Mn.
- The outboard engine offers new emotions without compromising performance
- Safe and comfortable navigation even in rough sea conditions
- Brilliant acceleration thanks to an appropriate reduction ratio
- Silent engines
- Vibration-free cruising comfort
The low hydrodynamic resistance hulls make it possible to enormously reduce fuel consumption and harmful emissions.
- Low running costs thanks to reduced overall maintenance
- The materials used offer the advantage of reducing
- State incentives of up to 95% by choosing electric motors for navigation in marine protected areas
Easy to use
- The dashboard is elegant and functional thanks to its ergonomics and lateral position with respect to the diametral plane.
- Embarkation and disembarkation of passengers and goods is made easy by the lateral wheelhouse and the large aft platform.
- The reduced draft allows the embarkation and disembarkation of passengers even in port areas with shallow waters.
- The crossdeck is robust and can withstand even heavy loads.
From 117.986 € excl. tax
Inventory & Brochure
- Standard propulsion system: 2×40 HP MERCURY SEAPRO
Max speed in calm sea at ½ load: 14 kn
Autonomy (at 12 kn p.c.): 300 mg
Hourly consumption at 12 kn: 36 L
Length ISO 8666 (Lh): 9.98 m
Overall length with stern platform (LOA): 11.17 m
Length waterline (LWL): 9.70 m
Maximum beam (BOA): 5.56 m
Immersion (T) at pc: 0.550 m
Construction height (D): 1.360 m
Freeboard in p.c. (BL) forward: 1.250 m
- Full load displacement: 7362 kg
- Minimum operational displacement: 3450 kg
Fuel & water tanks
- Fuel tank (net at 10% and non-inhalable reserve at 5%): 500 L
- Fresh water tank: l.300 L
- Black water tank: l.120 L
Zero-emission electrical propulsion
- Propulsion system: 2 outboards, Deep Blue 25kW RXL
- Energy storage: 1 Deep Blue Battery 40 kWh
- Max speed ZERO EMISSION in calm sea at ½ load: 12.5 kn
- Autonomy (at 12 kn p.c.): 1h - 12 mg
- Autonomy (at 8 kn p.c.): 3.5 h – 28 mg