Year : 2015
Length : 58'
Located in : St. Martin
IPANEMA 58 - 2015 Fountaine Pajot Sailing Catamaran
Superb Caribbean Luxury Charter Flagship - 5 cabins
This beautiful and fully equipped luxury charter yacht is currently operating under Gibraltar flag. Operated and maintained by a professional team, she has been chartered with full-time captain and crew.
Located in the Caribbean, she is looking pristine after being refitted in 2019 under survey following a hurricane: new engines, new genset, new A/C...
It is a fantastic opportunity to buy a beautiful yacht at a great price. Contact Peter today to know more and visit her.
Contact us now for full inventory
- 5 double cabins + 1 double berth crew cabin: all with AC, ensuite bathrooms and electric toilets
- Gross tonnage: 71.56t
- Engines: 2 x 110HP Yanmar 4JH110 HTHE 2019 (258h & 270h), straight shaft, fixed 3 blades
- Air conditioning: (1) One Frigomar chiller unit (608 NT) with (8) eight Frigomar Air Handlers (Art. 727 & Art. 751). One
in each cabin and two in the salon.
- Sails : Fully battened mainsail 102m², roller furling genoa with IV band 67m².
- Mast 90.75ft/27.66m
- Rigging: fractional sloop
- Standing rigging (new 2021)
- Anodized aluminum mast with track / Double spreaders rig NEW 2021!
- Anodized aluminum boom
- 2 encased cap shrouds
- 2 encased lower shrouds
- 1 jib forestay with manual furler for self-tacking jib
- Adjustable lazy-jacks
- Deck light on the mast
- Running rigging:
- 1 double purchase Spectra mainsail halyard
- 1 Spectra Genoa halyard with tension adjustment track at mast base.
- 1 boom topping lift
- 3 reefing lines
- Genoa sheets
- Mainsheet led back to helm station
- Deck hardware:
- (1) One electrical winch 50.2 STEA on the starboard side of the helm station
- (3) manual winches 50.2 STA on the port side and at the center of the helm station
- and on the aft port side Anodized aluminum crossbeam with fixing point for the jib furler, anchor roller
and navigation lights